homehomeconnectabout


7.03.2010

135: Gladiator sandals

My shoe obsession has been well documented.
Over documented even.

And summer time means...sandals.
Comfy, sexy, strappy and everything in between.
Gladiator tends to be my favorite.

Jessica Alba has been seen in Paris with her duaghter wearing some awesome outfits that any of us can wear.
I LOVE this floral shirt and cutoffs with neon green Mathew Beranson gladiator flats.
The shoes just POP.
{image via starstyleinc.com}

It got me thinking about gladiator sandals.
I found both of these Sam Edelman pairs at Nordstrom.
He does GREAT shoes and for a GREAT price.



{images via nordstrom.com}

I love that both pairs look so different.
The jeweled pair is feminine and pretty.
And I love the strappy, lace up toughness of the black pair.

What is your favorite summer sandal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails