homehomeconnectabout


7.04.2010

136: Lanvin Loving

I was in Vegas over Father's Day weekend. I was technically there for work but my mom and I had a chance to lay out and do a little shopping. I brought her with me since my dad was in Africa, that is a whole other story. I had not been to the new City Center that opened this past March or April and I heard that it was incredible. So mom and I made our way to check it out. I took her in every deisgner store and walked her through each store telling her the history of each designer, the inspiration for this season's collections and we touched every beautiful peice of clothing. It was magical. I loved that I got to share my passion with my mom.

One of our favorite stores was Lanvin. It was incredible. It is almost set up like a museum and I treated it that way. We walked through each "exhibit" and I told her everything that I knew. I think we both wished that we could have walked away with a peice or TEN.

Cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba look AMAZING in head to toe Lanvin. I love that both looks are completely different from the other. Alber Elbaz is a genius. Period.

{image via instyle.com}

I love the proportions on this dress. The sleeves are dramatic and I think that the hemline is beautiful. The chain strap detail on the shoes is a way to toughen up this look.
























{images via justjared.com and peoplestylewatch.com}

Jessica's look is young and fresh. The forest green is an interesting color choice. I think that the neckline is fun and quirky. I am OBSESSED with the shoes as wedges are my favorite!
Beautiful and classy while still showcasing her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails