homehomeconnectabout


7.11.2013

Random IG Outfit Post Pics

I have totally been slacking on taking outfit pics.
 SO I thought I would share a few looks that I have put on Instagram. I apologize if this is repetitive for some of you!

 I wore this to dinner a couple of weeks ago
Chambray top: Old Navy
Mint Denim Skinnies: Mossimo
Nude Leather Flip Flops: Gap (similar)
 DRessed down for work
Chambray: Trouve, old (similar, similar)
Camo Tee: Mossimo, from men's dept. (similar)
Shoes: Toms
Bags: Stella and Dot 'I Don't know how she does it' // Chanel
Sunnies: Michael Kors 'Marissa' (SUPER similar 'Jemma')
 My outfit for the Fourth of July
 Worn with a white tank
Drapy, burn out tank: Rubbish from Nordy's
Bathing Suit: Victoria's Secret
Sunnies: Dita
A couple more work outfits. I am lucky I can wear jeans!

Left Outfit:

Right Outfit:
Blouse: Lush, old (Similar)
Sandals: Valentino 'Rockstud' (same style, diff color)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails