homehomeconnectabout


3.15.2013

Live a Little

HAPPY Friday friends!!

I just wanted to wish you all a very wonderful weekend. The back half of this week was busy because I decided to live life and play a little. So I don't have an outfit post or a coffee date post written like I intended. The weather has been BEE-YOU-TI-FULL and I am making the most of my spare time while I have it.

Here are a couple of pics from my trip to Disneyland yesterday (these were on Instagram so I am sure some of you have seen them already). I had such a great day! I also got to meet up with a few LA Bloggers for dinner in Santa Monica last night. Always nice to meet some new people! I am attending a bachelorette party this weekend and then celebrating a friend's birthday. Another packed weekend. But I LOVE it.



There is NEVER a dull moment when Jacqui and I are together. 
Clearly we hate hanging out together! ;)



I hope you all get to spend time with loved ones!

Have a FUN and Safe St. Patrick's Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Your pics looked like you had a super fun day!! Jealous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had the best time. I am breaking down and buying an annual pass. I need to have fun like this whenever I want. HAha.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a really fun little trip! I hope to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoo, looks like you had an amazing time!!!! I went to Disneyland twice-love love love this place!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I did. I love this place too! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails