homehomeconnectabout


2.21.2013

What I Wore: Concert Attire

I mentioned that I went to the Pink concert on Saturday and that it was phenomenal. We made a night of it starting with dinner in a private room at Lucky Strike (a really cool restaurant/bar vibe that has a bowling alley in it. Think really cool lights and loud music) and then we had a birthday party in a local dive bar to attend after the concert. It was a full night of fun!

Since we had three different places to go that all errored on the more casual side I decided to wear my "uniform". I chose a light tan and white plaid top, distressed skinnies and my booties. It was "dressy" enough to look put together but still comfortable for all events. I did my hair curlier than usual and wore more eye make up than I normally do to give the look a little bit more. I added gold jewelry and my outfit was complete.

***I had not combed through my curls yet (I did my hair last and like to let it set and cool) so they have a little more volume than I care to have.***

Concert Attire



This is what my hair actually looks like after it settles :)

What I Wore:

Blouse: Old Navy, old (Get the look with this one or this one)

1 comment:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails