homehomeconnectabout


12.13.2012

What I Wore: Color and Lace

It has been a very busy week. Heck, it has been a very fun Holiday Season. I LOVE being super busy like this, even if I literally fall into my bed at the end of the day. I have been working hard at work to compensate for being gone next week AND I picked up another campaign for Pollinate. Blessed, busy and blessed. ;)

It was another one of those days that I had to dress for work and for evening activities. No time to head home and change. Luckily I picked up this really cute lace sweatshirt, paired it with my skinny jeans and some platforms. It was the perfect look that was comfortable and kind of chic too! I am a huge fan of the color combo. I really like this purple color with my coloring and it pairs very well with Navy. Cognac shoes were the perfect complement.

Color and Lace

 What I Wore:


Shoes: Jessica Simpson, old
Rings: Kendra Scott and Marcia Moran
Earrings: Kendra Scott 'Joyce'

5 comments:

  1. Cute sweatshirt! I'm a big fan of cute and comfy :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so into lace sweatshirts, it makes ya feel like you can feel comfy but still look cute. im a new follower from wiww and you blog is super cute- great picture on your header-pulled me right in! :) come visit me when ya have time! www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo pretty top!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute top! You look great! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you find the best stuff at target!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails