homehomeconnectabout


12.24.2012

What I Wore: Christmas Colors

Merry Christmas Eve!!
I cannot believe it is here already! I hope that you all are spending time with your loved ones and making the most of the Holiday! 

This outfit was worn on the last full day of my Tahoe vacation. Layering is key! I am not a huge fan of layers since my midsection is my biggest area and I feel like layers make me look bigger. UGH! I wanted to stay in the Christmas spirit and loved pairing this jacket with the flannel. I ALWAYS love wearing scarves and this one went perfectly. We took my nephew to play in the snow so wearing my Hunter boots was necessary. I have very muscular calves and cannot wear the tall Hunter's. So if you like the look but have a hard time wearing boots, I suggest checking these out.

Christmas Colors

What I Wore:

Jacket: Marc by Marc Jacobs, old (similar, LOVE this jacket)
Boots: Hunter 'Short Glossy' (The gloss is gone :( Does anyone know how to get the gloss back?)
Sunnies: Michael Kors (similar)

5 comments:

  1. i love that plaid! i'm wearing it for Christmas this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute plaid, and I love the Hunters! I just got a pair recently and have been using them a ton here in the rainy NW. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flannel with the red scarf! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look - it's timeless and adorable. I really need to find a red flannel shirt....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that red scarf and that plaid shirt :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails