homehomeconnectabout


12.25.2012

Merry Everything, Happy Always!

I want to wish EVERY single one of you the Merriest of Christmases and Happiness Always!

 I am so thankful that you read my blog, find me somewhat interesting and for your interaction! I have been SO BLESSED through blogging and I am beyond grateful for the opportunities that I have been given.

On this day I sure am missing my incredible family, especially the two little ones that bring so much JOY! This is the first year in my 30 years of life that I am not with them on Christmas Day. This has been a year of firsts, following my heart and creating new traditions; so this is one of those times that I am remembering that. I LOVE you Dad, Mom, Carly, Samantha, Adam, Eli and Drew! No matter where we celebrate we hold each other in our hearts!
Thank GOD we have iPhones and FaceTime. ;)

 
 Sending SO MUCH Love!

Merry, Merry Christmas!


Xxo, Mandy

 

2 comments:

  1. your trip looked amazing!! loved seeing it on Instagram. I'm glad you had such a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails