homehomeconnectabout


7.23.2012

What I Wore: Accessorized

Happy Monday!
I am exhausted! This weekend was a whirlwind and I spent a lot of time driving. I have to say that I LOVE having Instagram (find me at @FashionistaMMC) to "live blog" my trip. It was fun posting pics and hearing your thoughts and comments along the way. I have had a lot going on in my head so having that time to myself was nice, although it didn't really help me solve anything. On a happier note, my sister's shower was beautiful and gorgeous! I am so so so excited for my niece to arrive. :)

Last week I was perusing Cost Plus World Market (I am kind of obsessed with the store since shopping for my backyard) and I got lost in their accessory section. As I mentioned before I had not shopped at CPWM before I went in for my backyard goodies, so I was BLOWN away by what they had to offer. Anytime I find a place to shop, with INCREDIBLE prices and deals, I feel the need to HAVE to share it with you. From hats, to handbags, scarves, headbands and jewelry galore, all with a worldly edge to it, I can bet that everyone can find something to add to their wardrobe! The only thing I will warn you about is that every store carries something a little different. Make sure to go into different stores for that special find!


I am not going to lie, another reason I am drawn to shopping at CPWM is the fact that they reward their customers for shopping with them. They have a loyalty program, they send coupons more than once a week and they are always having giveaways. Right now, to support their Kingdom Animalia Collection launch, they are giving away an African Safari Adventure for Two. Airfare, accommodations and excursions for two, AND $1000 gift card for Cost Plus World Market for the grand prize winner. In addition three other winners will get a $500 gift card! The sweepstakes goes from July 14-August17...so check it out! If you share on Facebook you have an opportunity for MORE entries.





Top Left pic: My two favorite bags...perfect for the pool, beach OR my Mexican getaway next month.
Top Right pic: Gorgeous scarves and some incredible statement necklaces!
Bottom pic: All you need to create a fun, sassy and unique arm party
Left Pic: I picked up this fun headband. Simple yet makes a statement.
Right Pic: See that braided bangle?? The newest addition to my "everyday" arm party. She fits in perfectly!

Make sure to check out Cost Plus World Market on Facebook, Twitter and You Tube

 Being tired and having to head into work after an exhausting weekend always means that I will be wearing a hat and whatever happens to be closest to the closet door. Since I picked up a few goodies at CPWM I was able to grab those pieces easily. I picked out this scarf to go with this neon and neutral tank that I picked up last week. I have about 10 pairs of cut offs at the moment and these were strewn over an arm chair so I threw them on. Grabbed my sandals and pretty much ran out the door! I LOVED this fedora because it was neutral AND had black and brown in it. I can wear it with everything. Plus it isn't made out of paper so I don't have to worry about it losing shape if it gets wet when I wear it with my suit in the pool or at the beach. I loved the print and colors in the scarf. It pops with out being in your face. I love wearing scarves and knowing that I can pair a lightweight one with a tank is perfect for Summer.


What I Wore:

Shorts: Old Navy
Hat: c/o Cost Plus World Market
Scarf: c/o Cost Plus World Market
Bracelets: c/o Towne and Reese, c/o Glitter and Gloss, c/o Cost Plus World Market, Kate Spade

***This shop has been compensated by Cost Plus World Market and Pollinate Media Group, but all opinions about the store and products are my own***
 

6 comments:

  1. Stop it... so ADORABLE! Loving that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like everything you wear i love it! that scarf is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looks like my kind of store!! Love your look. Sometimes accessories really make a look and I love this hat on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love there store! they have the best accessories! and my husband loves walking around and looking at their food/snacks! that hat looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails