I am SO excited that the 4th of July is less than a week away. I love everything about the Holiday. Family, Friends, the Beach, BBQ's and Fireworks. I always have a blast even when I don't have plans ahead of time. I tend to wing it that day trying to fit everything and everyone in. It is also the day that I love to bust out my red, white and blue. I was going to share my favorite clothing items to sass up your 4th on Monday...then realized that I needed to give you the weekend to S-H-O-P. I hope you all find something to make your holiday wardrobe shine.
Whether you go all out with a Stars and Stripes outfit or just wear a red/white/blue accessory I hope that you find something that you have to have! I already bought THIS to wear as it cools down for the Fireworks show BUT I may be picking up that Strappy Romper too!
1. Xhilaration Star shorts with Striped pockets: LOVE these shorts. TOP pick.
2. O'Neill 'Americana' Bandeau bathing suit: This is perfect for an active day at the beach. Bandeau tops give great coverage and still look sexy. It is my favorite silhouette.
3. Mossimo Straw Fedora in Navy: I own this in yellow. I love the shape and it goes with everything!
4. Xhilaration Strappy Romper: Fun AND Flirty. This can be dressed up or dressed down. It's potential is maximized by accessories and shoes.
5. Xhilaration Stars and Stripes denim shorts: Another great version of these denim shorts. This pair is more dramatic than the first pair.
6. Current/Elliott Stiletto Cropped Denim: I am a huge dark denim fan. I also favor cropped versions. They show off shoes better. This gray pair is subtle enough to wear all of the time.
7. Wildfox Starshine Roadtrip Sweatshirt: My Wildfox love affair continues. Every girl needs a chic and COZY sweatshirt in her wardrobe. This is a perfect length to wear as a cover up or with denim cut offs.
8. Merona Beach Tote: Over-sized, on trend print and great color! This is perfect for carrying the essentials.
9. Xhilaration Reversible Bikini: I had to include this suit based on the price alone. BUT it is super cute and would look incredible with white shorts and a chambray button up.