It's Friday, Friday...
And it is a HOLIDAY weekend!
Thank GOODNESS for Heather over at Glitter and Gloss!
She is one of my biggest supporters and such a GREAT gal. I am so excited to meet her next month. IN the meantime she is hosting a "What's in my Bag" link up today (she also does Mani Monday's). I was in work out gear all day yesterday getting so much done for the blog. I have Monday's post done (hint hint...I may be linking up to Mani Monday), I set up my blog 's new email, along with a new twitter handle, I learned how to create collages in Photoshop (thanks to my boss) and I wrote a guest post for Nikki over at Bedazzles after Dark (you should check her out!). I am grateful to have a reason to post today.
I JUST swapped bags a few days ago so my bag was SUPER clean. Not even a stray receipt was floating around in there. This is what I carry day in and day out!
My Bag: H&M Fringe Bag bought last year
Everything in it!
A close up...
What's in my bag:
- Trident Layers: I am a fruity gum girl! This gum's flavor lasts forever
- Keys" House and Car key. I drive a Prius.
- JPK make up bag: FULL of crap that I didn't feel like showing you so that I didn't have to list it all. HAHA.
- Miniature Perfume: Jessica Simpson 'Fancy'. You never know when you will need a refresher!
- Tide Stick: Best Invention EVER!
- Ibuprofen: For body aches and cramps. Working out daily does a number on me.
- Abas Clutch wallet: an old sample from when I worked in the buying office. It has a sparkle in the fabric and is my favorite :)
- Oliver Peoples glasses: I need glasses for driving and reading
- Dita 'Marseilles' sunnies: I am constantly switching my sunnies out.
- Coach checkbook holder: YES I carry my checkbook. Mostly to pay my trainer. Seriously.
- Aquaphor: The only thing I put on my lips (I also use Rosebud salve). Works as lotion, moisturizer, make up remover and for flyaways. It does everything!
- Pens and Pencils: I only use Sharpie pens and BIC automatic pencils. I honestly use pencils WAY more than pens. I like to be able to correct mistakes. Type A alert!
- iPad: I love having this to read and browse the web when I am out and about.
- iPhone and iPad charger: I am on my phone WAY TOO MUCH. I am ALWAYS needing my charger daily!!
Now you have a glimpse into who I really am.
I worked with Handbags and Small Leather Goods for years! They are my favorite. One thing I learned is how personal they are. Your bag and wallet really showcase your personal style and idiosyncrasies. My bag says that I am trendy while my small leather goods are more on the classic side.
Hope you enjoyed!
Make sure you head over and check out some other fabulous blogs:)
HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!