homehomeconnectabout


4.20.2012

What I Wore: Random Rainy Day

It's the weekend!
 Woohoo!

This week flew by. Wow. I have been living in such a whirlwind. Have another busy weekend ahead of me. I hope you all have some exciting plans. The weather is supposed to be INCREDIBLE this weekend. I am hoping to lay out for a couple hours in between working out and going to another concert. At a winery. That should be a very good time ;)

I have to laugh that I am posting my rainy day outfit on such a gorgeous day. I wore this outfit last Friday when it was cold and rainy. I loved the neutral palette with the pop coming form my scarf. Leggings, boots, a flowy tee and scarf is a great outfit to stay warm and still look put together. I always wear my trench when it rains. It is the best investment piece for any wardrobe.

Random Rainy Day

What I Wore:

Trench: London Fog
Top: Stylemint 'Pacific'
Scarf: H&M

9 comments:

  1. i look like a rag doll when it rains here. i need some style pointers from you for rainy day dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, dressing in the rain is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great rainy day look. We are having rain today so I may need to recreate your look. Love it!

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I am doing my first 5K tomorrow (walking) but am really excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Love the hair
    2) love the trench
    wait.. LOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you look adorable with the bun! i love that look so much! sorry that you guys had some rain BUT, i love seeing this outfit on you. you did it flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trench is definitely a perfect way to look put together on a rainy day. Loving the high bun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your high bun! Its such an easy look esp when the hair is a little dirty! :)Check ot my blog for makeup tips! www.erivincentmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails