It has been awhile.
I hope you all had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving weekend.
It still hasn't hit me that it is December.
This is the first Holiday Season in four years that I will not be traveling.
I am SO excited to make the most of it. I want to really celebrate and get into the Christmas season. I have a short list of things that I hope to do this month.
1. Drive around looking at Christmas lights while drinking a Peppermint Mocha
2. Go Ice Skating at an outdoor rink (if there is one in CA? Haha)
3. Walk around The Grove in LA during their "Winter Wonderland" (Kristen...you in?? This could be our meet up!)
4. Have a Kiss underneath the Mistletoe
5. Attend as many Holiday Parties as I can (or am invited too)
What is on your list?
This outfit was worn up in San Luis Obispo over Thanksgiving weekend. I spent a couple of days up there with my fam. It was unusually warm for the holiday and we spent the morning at the beach. It was GORGEOUS and just what I needed to clear my head.
What I Wore:
Sunnies: Ray Ban