homehomeconnectabout


12.25.2011

Merry Christmas loves!

I want to wish every single one of you a
Safe, HAPPY and joyful Christmas!
My wish is that each of you has a smile on your face, feels loved by the special people in your life, is spoiled and that you enjoy the time with loved ones! 

I am SO excited to spend the evening with this handsome face.

I know that being able to see the Holiday through a child's eyes is priceless!

I am so thankful to have incredible, supportive and loving people surround me. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to ENJOY the holiday season for the first time in YEARS. Do not take anything for granted. Curve balls are always going to be thrown! I am enjoying every moment, the good and the bad, for it is shaping me to be a better person!
LOVE to you all!
Xxoo

3 comments:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails