homehomeconnectabout


11.04.2011

What I Wore: Colorful Stripes

After five long days of work...It is finally the weekend.
That makes me happy! I actually have a FULL weekend off and I have HUGE plans.
A Saturday morning workout, a little window shopping, a nap, DVR and lots of Blog Reading.
I plan to relax, relax....OH and relax ;)
What have you got planned??

I have another outfit post for you all.
It was nice to take some pictures, although I didn't love this outfit as much after seeing it photographed. It was supposed to be in the high 60's but it wasn't. It was a little warm for the weather but still comfy and cute.
I am in love with the colors in the sweater. Pairing it with taupe wedges is a nice way to tone down the sweater but still complement the color. If you can't tell I am LOVE a slightly cropped jean. I have to have my skinnies hit right above my ankle and my bells/wide leg jeans cover my shoes (my tallest shoes) and graze the ground. Nothing in between. If I find a pair that I like I generally buy two pairs. One for heels and the other for flats. You HAVE to find what works best for you and your body.

Colorful Stripes

What I Wore:
Sweater: Old Navy (no longer available)
Jeans: Gap (no longer available)
Shoes: Forever 21 (no longer available)
Necklace: Kendra Scott 'Ignacia'
Bracelets: Kendra Scott 'Lucca' and 'Leanne'

3 comments:

  1. Love the look. My plans for this weekend are a little on the relaxing end (hopefully). I plan on doing a little shopping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one word for this look- CUTE!! I love the hair with the necklace and the sweater, so cute! And you look very happy. Hope you have a fabulous weekend and get everything done that you have planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bright stripes, so fun for fall when everyone is wearing something muted.

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails