homehomeconnectabout


10.04.2011

Tuesday Travel Style {40}

Ever since I bought these boots I have been DYING to wear them.
It is still pretty warm and I was extremely hot the one time I tried to wear them. Excitement beat out sweat! Sexy, huh?! Haha.

I have seen these boots on many peeps but they stood out on Miss Kourtney.
I love when she rocks the casual boho look. I think she looks amazing and I would copy every outfit that she wears if I could. This is my next travel outfit. Hands down!

{image via starstyleinc.com}
I think that Kourtney has the best fashion sense of all three girls. I keep mentioning this but as time goes by it just becomes more and more true. I am a sucker for a worn in plaid shirt and leggings really are the best bottoms to wear on a plane. Honestly if you are wearing these to pieces it is almost as good as wearing your PJ's. She wore her hair back and is carrying a large handbag. Both essential for the plane ride. Mason is such a cutie! Seeing his sweet style makes me excited for my lil' nephew! 
What do you think of Kourt's Travel Style?
Would you wear this?

5 comments:

  1. Kourt really does have great fashion sense. I think I would definitely raid her closet out of the 3 if I had the chance! This is a perfect travel look, can't get much more comfy than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these boots!! I too have fallen victim to wearing clothes that aren't weather appropriate simply out of excitement. It's deff a girl thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are fabulous. I have been playing with fall looks even though it is in the 80s here. I recently took photos in a fur vest and a leather coat (so much sweat) but I wanted to wear them so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree her style is the best, and those boots...helllo baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a cute outfit. Those boots are sooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails