homehomeconnectabout


8.02.2011

What I Wore: Color and HOH 1960

I am up in Nor Cal for a few days joining the BF on a work trip. Something that I would never had gotten to do if I was at my old job. I am enjoying a couple of days of relaxation in a new environment. It is beautiful up here! 

I wore this fun and colorful dress awhile back with a cardigan. I have been itching to bust it out for some Summer weather and thought that this trip was the best time to do so! I think that the accessories really determine whether a dress is casual or dressy. I chose my cork wedges to match the neutral and black belt. The colors helped tone the dressiness down. I wanted a little edgier jewelry pieces to toughen up the sweetness and colors of the dress. My House of Harlow pieces are perfect because they are statement makers and there is nothing dainty about them. Plus, putting on my HOH over sized and exaggerated cat eye sunnies really completed my look. I like how it all came together.

Color and HOH 1960





What I Wore:
Dress: Thakoon for Target
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita for Target
Belt: Another Line (it is a couple of years old)
Jewelry: House of Harlow 1960
Sunnies: House of Harlow 1960 'Chelsea'

8 comments:

  1. you're adorable. thanks for your feedback on my blog :) it's so fun finding fellow bloggers with similar interests/passions!! following, darling! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and the HOH pieces. Sheesh, I am jealous of your jewelry collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this whole look, and i'm not just saying that! tres chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE that dress! You look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um.... GORGEOUS!! I might go into stalker mode again LOL but this whole look is so pretty. The dress, shoes, accessories are perfect! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely fabulous! I love your blog-just became a follower : )

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails