I have been linking up to Fashion Beauty Friend Friday for a couple of weeks. I started posting right when Katy decided to change the series to every other week. Many of the girls missed the weekly posting so they once again got creative! I LOVE this week's choice. Handbags are my true love and I like showing this "personal" side of me. Working in Handbags for 6+ years truly showed me how personal AND emotional handbags and wallets are to people.
I am linking up on A Pretty Nest.
Onto my Handbag....
This is my first NON designer handbag that I have purchased in 8 years.
***I chose not to buy handbags unless they were from my place of work. I quit in May and this was my first purchase. I LOVED spending $25 on a trend bag. This bag makes me happy***
I carry so much stuff! You can see that I LOVE my sunglasses and you should know that I am NEVER in the sun without them. I also cannot live without my rosebud salve, it is multi purpose! I HAVE to have a charger for my iPhone because I drain the battery quickly (I am always on it)!! I try to always be prepared with hair things, tampons and with a Tide stick. You just NEVER know!
- Handbag is from H&M
- Trident Layers: AKA the BEST gum ever
- A pen, Tide Stick and iPhone charger
- JPK make up bag in my favorite color
- THREE pairs of Sunnies:
- Prada (in case)
- Ray Bans (without case)
- House of Harlow 1960 (shown w/case)
- Reading glasses: Oliver Peoples
-Camera and mini Tripod
- Wallet is Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Deposit envelope and a Nail card
- iPhone 4 in a J. Crew case
- Hair band and bobby pin
- Abas credit card stacker (full of gift cards and club cards)
- Tampons, Rosebud salve and Vaseline
- Travel size Moraccan Oil
- Car Key (Toyota Prius)
Go ahead...SHARE what is in your bag!
OR...let me know what you carry!