homehomeconnectabout


6.14.2011

What I Wore: I will always love her!

I just love Jessica Simpson.
I am a true fan. I have never given up on her. Ever.
I am a really, really loyal friend (errr...fan).
It is one of my best qualities.
My love for Jess is well documented...just click on Jessica Simpson under "Labels".

While I do not always agree with what she wears, she is smart and has style. I LOVED this outfit that she wore a few months back and I decided to emulate it, my way.

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

This outfit was easy and so comfy, I kind of felt like I was wearing pajamas. Perhaps that is why Jess chose to wear it while traveling. My shoes were a little too high but I dealt!

I love Jess.



What I Wore:
Top: Trouve Chambray button up
Romper: Target from last year
Shoes: Jessica Simpson from 2009
Bracelets: c/o Towne and Reese
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs 'vintage' frames


5 comments:

  1. Your legs look A MA ZING! They looked great too in a post from yesterday. Just letting you know that you are workin' it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Simpson has always been such a sweet person and such a fan of hers as well!!

    Girl you are looking HOT!!! Where can I buy some legs like those!? :)

    xoxo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too, even though sometimes what she wears makes me cringe. But, I love that she's always true to herself, despite mean spirited people who try to bring her down.

    And, you look fab again! I love this outfit and I think your legs look amazing! you go honey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! rompers are so cool! love the denim with floral. love.
    xo jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so damn cute! I need a romper! In fact, Target just stocked in some super cute ones.. hmm!

    I have always loved Jessica Simpson too!

    Funny thing I am wearing a very similar shoe to the one she has on in those photos. GO ME! ;)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails