Hey friends! Happy, happy hump day! Today's "what I want" is a little different than usual. Instead of my list of "wants" I want your answers. (I know. Sneaky, sneaky. I'm soliciting blog comments. Mwahaha) Seriously though...I am usually quite the decision maker but lately I don't want to make decisions. It's bizarre. I CAN make them if I have to, but why make life changing decisions (not really life changing. I'm Being a tad bit dramatic) when I can have YOU help me.
So here are the few things I need help on...
1. My birthday is in less than two weeks. I don't know what I should do. The options are:
A) pool party and BBQ
B) cocktail party
**** I am also doing an intimate dinner in LA that has become tradition the last few years.
2. The birthday outfit. Money is tight and I'm dying to get a new outfit. I love feeling extra special on MY day. Do I...
A) use my credit card (with a LIMIT) and buy something new!
B) suck it up and remix my wardrobe.
3. I am super bored with my hair. It's been 90% my natural color (just a few highlights) for the past two years. I'm craving super blonde locks (I used to be addicted to the bleach). Going super blonde is high maintenance and costly. Should I...
A) Take the plunge and dye those roots! Go Girl!
B) stay au naturale! I love your hair the way it is.
4. I'm obsessed with painting my nails and I have quite the nail polish collection. I am loving the new Chanel "Mimosa". It's a bright yellow and looks so fun. Have any of you tried it? Is it color that I...
A) have to have it in my collection. The color is amazing on!
B) Pass on this "IT" color. It's hard to wear.
Enough test taking! I hope that you think this is a fun way to interact. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. IF I get people to participate, I'll post the results next week.
Have a fantastic Wednesday!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad