homehomeconnectabout


4.12.2011

Spring Break

I long for the days when Spring Break was mandatory.
I want to have a planned beach vacation like I did in college.
Why doesn't America shut down at certain times of the year like other countries??? That would be awesome!

LUCKILY, I am headed to Cabo next week!
(this whole surgery/sickness was not planned. Obviously. I see the Doctor on Monday and have my fingers crossed that I can get on the plane at 6:45am on Wednesday)
Since I am headed to paradise I have been super inspired by all bathing suits, tunics and hats!!!

Traveling is tricky and packing for five days in the sun should not be hard. These are my must haves for a beach vacation:


1. Bathing Suits

{image via People Style Watch}

I LOVE to mix and match my suits.

{image via google images...cannot remember exact source}

My favorite top is a bandeau and I love tie sides bottoms.
If I had a leopard print, I would be in heaven.




{images via officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com}

Brights, neon's and a great fit are always a DO!

2. Cover Ups


This is my favorite option.
An over sized, printed  tunic.


Fun, flirty Boho option.


A wrap and jean jacket is a fun and different option.


Neon and over sized is a comfy and cool way to dress.
I LOVE this outfit.

{all Images from People Style Watch}

3. Hats

{image via People Style Watch}

I love the all black Fedora.
It looks amazing paired with a solid black suit.
Plus it will go with anything and everything.

{image via justjared.com}

The Panama hat is similar to a fedora but has a wider brim that is the same length all the way around.
This hat gives you better protection from the sun.

4. Sunnies

{images via gossipcenter.com}

Protect your eyes and prevent wrinkles! The bigger the better.
Kim has one of the BEST sunglasses collection. EVER!

5. Over sized Tote

{images via Nordstrom.com}

Straw, Nylon or Canvas are the best fabrications to choose. They hold up in the weather, sun and sand.

Pick your favorites, throw in a couple of sundress, a great pair of wedges and you are set to travel!!

What would you bring with you??




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails