homehomeconnectabout


3.30.2011

What I Wore: I don't ALWAYS wear heels...PROOF!

The time has come, to admit to you all, that I DON"T live in heels 100% of the time. It's more like 90%. I ran out to grab a salad today (because I clearly didn't grocery shop before being sick and I need nourishment) and I threw on this outfit.
I have to tell you that you must not be fooled by the accessories. I have not washed my hair or worn make up for days. Gross, I know. THANK the lord for accessories. They made me look very put together today. For the eight minutes I left the house. Yay me!

Hey Haviana's


What I Wore:
Dress: Target leopard maxi
Jean Jacket: Gap from 2002
Fedora: Forever 21 from two summer's ago
Flip Flop's: Haviana's
Sunnies: Ray Ban over sized aviator
Clutch: Nordstrom brand from 2006. One of my FAVORITE clutches. Ever.

1 comment:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails