homehomeconnectabout


3.30.2011

What I Want Wednesday {6}

Well my lovelies, I am still sick. BOO!!
So obviously the #1 thing I want this week is to NOT been in pain. I have been told (by my MOM) that a beer a day helps the kidneys. You best believe I bought a six pack of Apricot Ale.

Being home is also not too good for my wallet.
I have spent a lot of time on the Internet.
Looking at websites and wanting...
With the exception of one thing on my Spring Shopping list (the things I planned for and budgeted to buy) and a couple of things for decorating my new home, I have been good.
I really have been just looking.

The two things that I would buy if it didn't break my budget are...

The Jessica Simpson 'Tamandy' wedge.
In Purple...or fuchsia...or even the citronella.
Clearly I like them all. But the purple have my heart.

{image via jessicasimpsoncollection


The name of the shoes HAVE MY name in them.
It is a sign from the shoe gods. Haha.

Lately I have been obsessed with shorts.
Dressier and fancier than your average pair.
I have been reading quite a few posts on dressing for Coachella (NOT that I am going. Sad.) But I fell in L-O-V-E with these lace Rory Beca shorts on Neekoh's blog, LiveLoveLA . They reminded me of the pair that Ashley Tisdale wore in This Post .

They are so stinking CUTE!

{www.shopbop.com}


What do you want this week?
I know that we don't all have endless budgets.
But I do think it is OK to want things, and work hard to get them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for linking me, doll :) Glad you liked the shorts. They're a total summer staple, no?

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails