homehomeconnectabout


3.14.2011

What I Wore: Bohemian Chic

I totally felt like a mix of Nicole Richie and Kate Hudson in this outfit. I felt like a bohemian princess and I LOVED it. I picked up this skirt at H&M for 20 bucks and it could easily become my favorite piece ever. It is light weight and so comfortable. I am digging the maxi skirt/dress trend and this skirt was my first buy this season. I was also wearing my House of Harlow 1960 jewelry that ups the Nicole factor of the outfit. I paired it with some metallic Grecian sandals and felt complete.

Loving the washed out chambray blue...








What I Wore:
Skirt: H&M
Cami: BP from Nordy's
Cardi: Rubbish from Nordy's....it is like 4 years old. Hehe
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace and ring: House of Harlow
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Ray Ban... With my prescription.

Side note: You can totally tell I liked this outfit in the pics. I felt more comfortable in front of the camera. Work it! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Kate H. Is My. Icon. So... With that being said, im in love with this post. So adorable these pics are you look gleefull!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails