homehomeconnectabout


12.18.2010

326: Fitted Sheath dresses

Nothing looks better on a woman's figure than a fitted sheath dress. This silhouette shows off the figure, is sexy but isn't too revealing. You can pair it with a cardigan or blazer for work or funk it up with loads of jewelry for a night out. I prefer my sheath's to hit right below my knee, it helps elongate my body. A sheath that hits just above the knee is very flattering as well!

{image via starstyleinc.com}

This dress is my favorite. I love the color, the cap sleeves and the deep V neck.
I love how Hilary pairs the dress with nude heels.
Makes Hil look long and lean.

{image via hillsfreak.blogspot.com}

Lo maintains her sophisticated look with an LBD.
This dress makes her look curvy, womanly and beautiful.

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

Polka dots! RED polka dots.
They totally make this outfit.
Reese looks amazing in this polka dot sheath with stand out red Jimmy Choo's.
She looks pretty, professional and FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails