homehomeconnectabout


12.02.2010

305: Ports 1961 Cardi

HELLO new favorite cardigan!
Now I have even more of a reason to hate Olivia Palermo...
Her closet gets better and better with each week.

Olivia is impeccably dressed every single day.
And apparently everyone else thinks so as well since she is the #2 most followed celeb at Boutiques.com.
EVEN passing up Nicole Richie and the Olsen Twins.

This cardigan is intricately made.
And it is unique and special.
Olivia has it in AT least two colors.


{images via starstyleinc.com}

I would wear BOTH outfits in a heart beat.
L-O-V-E love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. Just when I thought Olivia's wardrobe couldn't get any more amazing... It does! That cardigan is so cute and it looks so cozy as well! I love both looks, but the first look with the lighter cardigan is my favorite. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails