homehomeconnectabout


11.30.2010

Tuesday Travel Style {8}

Travel Bag Edition

My world revolves around Handbags.
Literally.
That is the business that I am in.

Finding the perfect travel bag is key.
It has to be small enough to carry without looking like the bag owns you and large enough to fit everything and still fit in the overhead space.

I am going to give you two amazing looks.
One is UBER expensive and the other is easy on your wallet.

{image via starstyleinc.com}

Nothing is more coveted or illustrious as a Chanel bag.
And this bag that Nicole is carrying is the MOTHER of the bags. Quilted leather, classic chain and GINORMOUS.
I would probably give my first born for a bag like this.
{notice I said GIVE my child not PAY for this bag. I can justify pretty much anything and I would have a very, very hard time doing that for such an expensive piece}
This bag is a few HOUSE payments.
Yes...I will let that sink in :)

{image via justjared.com}

Have you gotten over the hefty price tag of the Chanel bag yet? No? Well now you can...
Rachel is carrying the LeSportsac large weekender.
I have this bag that I got as a Christmas gift in 2006 and it looks just as amazing now as it did then. This bag retails for about $108 bucks and comes in an array of prints and colors. You can buy it from Bloomies. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails