homehomeconnectabout


11.30.2010

300: House of Harlow 1960 necklace

Have any of you ever been in a Nordstrom store that has a Trend Accessories department? It is a small area, generally on the second floor, that carries a mix of trend right product from up and coming vendors. Well the region that I work in just had three of these departments installed. One in Vegas and two Colorado. I had had a few things on my list to buy when the shops opened. The HOH 1960 jewelry being at the top of my list!




I bought this GORGEOUS abalone sunburst necklace. The chain is LONG and the pendant is big. My favorite type of necklace. I love long necklaces because they help elongate a short torso. Being short waisted and busty these necklaces do wonders for me.

I am so excited to wear my necklace.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails