homehomeconnectabout


11.29.2010

298: Oxfords

It took me forever to buy onto the Oxford shoe trend.
I am usually the first to jump on any shoe trend so that says a lot! But I LOVE them now and think that they are a great option for a flat that still looks stylish.

These two celebs are wearing them with totally different outfits. It shows the versatility of the shoe.

{image via starstyleinc.com}

I love every single thing about this non-matching outfit.
the shrunken blazer, the tights, amazing handbag and the Oxford's.
She makes anything look good.
While nothing necessarily goes together, it looks like an amazing outfit.

{image via justjared.com}

How cute does Jessica Alba look on Thanksgiving day?
We have seen that scarf on her before and I am totally digging her grommet skirt!
Her shoes stand out and complete the outfit. The brown patent dresses up the shoe while coordinating with the brown in her scarf. On a black background the accessories stand out.


2 comments:

  1. Damn that Blake Lively, she makes everything look so good! I think I am going to have to follow your lead and finally get with the trend! I wasn't sure it was for me but Serena van der Woodsen has me convinced! haha! x Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having such a hard time with Oxfords.

    I live in a cold climate and tights and a skirt are so not warm. On the warmer days I'm still in jeans.

    Any tips on any other way to wear Ox's?

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails