homehomeconnectabout


10.09.2010

Two hundred thirty seven: Top Coats

{image via gossipcenter.com}

{image via unknown}

We don't get TRUE seasons where I live.
One thing that I really love about my job is that I get to travel to states that have four seasons and get cold.

I LOVE wearing jackets.
I think that they dress up anything.
I have many in my closet: trench, pea coat, leather jacket, long dressy, jean jacket and cropped.

Blake Lively looks fantastic in her coats.
I love the color of the coat in the top picture. The brown looks so luxurious.
And the nautical look in the bottom picture is a great way to get life out of your summer pieces.

Do you have a favorite coat in your closet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails