homehomeconnectabout


10.11.2010

Two hundred thirty nine: THE dress

Do you ever just see a dress and KNOW that it is THE one?
That is how I felt when I see this Notte by Marchesa dress.

{Image via Starstyleinc.com}

I am THE girl who has dreamed about her wedding since toddler hood. I played dress up in my mom's dress and used towels as veils. I have collected magazine cut outs, articles etc. since my freshman year of high school.
Totally THAT girl.

{image via hillsfreak.blogspot.com}

When I get married I want my wedding dress AND a shorter, more simple dress to change into during the reception and drive off in my vintage Rolls Royce (well the one I will rent...not actually MY own) in.

When I saw this dress I new this is pretty much exactly what I want. I think it is beautiful (and perhaps a little TOO dressy for a book signing. Just Saying.) and I LOVE that it is made by Marchesa. They do the BEST party dresses.

2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with that dress when I saw it too!! I have an almost identical one in black from BCBG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! I saw it a few days ago when someone posted it on Twitter. I had the same thought you did-except I'd wear it to my rehearsal :)

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails