homehomeconnectabout


10.11.2010

240: Chanel Riding Boots

{image via gossipcenter.com}

There is a lot going on in this picture.
Two beautiful women, a darling baby and some fierce fashion.
I can say so much about it all.

But I want you to focus on Kourtney's boots.
I have found the perfect riding boots and now I have to try to save a lot to buy them.
And I mean A LOT!

Let's talk about the two tone coloring.
The black and brown combo is interesting and different.
I think that whiskey brown looks good with any color, black included.
They hit the perfect height, right below the knee.
And you cannot see the embossed CC. The finishing touch.
AND. THEY. ARE. CHANEL.

All I want for Christmas is THESE boots.
Pretty please?!?
I have been very good this year!

(the Leopard Scarf is AMAZING too. Can't post without saying that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails