homehomeconnectabout


10.05.2010

Tuesday Travel Style {1}

{image via justjared.com}

I live in airports. And my car.
Being comfortable yet stylish is SUPER important, especially when traveling on the company's dime.

I long to have Louis luggage.
Totally ups the CHIC factor.
I can dream, can't I?
For now I will stick with my Tumi. It is probably more durable anyways.

When I saw this picture of Scarlett I smiled.
I love the hat, large scarf and sunglasses combo.
She looks comfy and stylish.
The perfect look for the Airport.

P.S. I heard that Victoria Beckham changes into sweats once she is on the plane and changes AGAIN before she leaves a plane. Now THAT is a traveling diva :)

1 comment:

  1. An oversized scarf makes any casual outfit so chic! Wants her luggage too...

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails