homehomeconnectabout


9.20.2010

Two Hundred and nine: I L-O-V-E LC Lauren Conrad

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have been slightly out of control in buying LC Lauren Conrad pieces from Kohl's. I am really not a shopper of such mainstream stores (except the obvious, Nordstrom). But I cannot get enough of the Fall collection. I have gotten 6 pieces already. Usually her clothes fit weird, or don't look as good in person. So I have definitely had fun looking...and buying!

My top picks...

Chiffon Trim Sweater...blogged about here

I have gotten more compliments on this sweater than anything! The color is rich, the sweater fits great and can be dressed up or down.


Henley Set

This tunic is perfect for layering. I cannot wait to wear it with leggings, my gray fur vest and boots. It is oversized without being too big! Comfy and dressy all in one.


Lace Cardigan

Sexy and sweet in one sweater. Definitely a layering piece. I tried it on with cropped jeans, tank and leopard flats and loved it. It will add spice to my dresses and skirts as well. Hits right at the top of my pants and fits close to the body.


Ruffle Sweater

Don't be fooled by this pic! In my opinion it cannot be worn as a dress. The sweater is shorter on me than Lauren and the ruffle isn't as long either. I still love the sweater even though the pic is a bit deceiving. I wore it with my ponte knit pants and it looked great! I bought it in Olive Green.

This DRESS is amazing.
i love it.

Pintuck Dress...blogged about here

The color is fantastic, it fits perfectly and looks so LUXE!
Such a great buy!
I want to buy it in black too!

I would encourage anyone on a budget to check out the line.
The merchandise is cute and affordable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails