homehomeconnectabout


9.24.2010

Fashionista Friday: Alexis Bledel

Alexis Bledel is newer to my blog. She hasn't done much since her Gilmore Girls days but lately she has been everywhere. And has emerged as quite the Fashionista!Besides her drop dead good looks and the prettiest blue eyes I may have ever seen..she is killing it with her fashion choices. These are my favs...

{image via justjared.com}

The gold is so flattering on her skin tone. This dress reminds me of a Grecian goddess. I also love the simplicity of her shoe. She looks delicate and feminine.


Obsessed with this dress. The details are amazing. I love the one shouldered, ruffled look. The scalloped bottom is different and the color makes her eyes pop.
Incredible.


This dress fits her to perfection. The cobalt blue is striking. I love the structured detail on the bodice but the gathered skirt gives her shape. The shoes are interesting and I love that they are a different color from the ensemble.

{image via justjared.com}

This shift dress is darling. I think that this is a piece that everyone can wear and should! The yellow wedges complete the look and I love the ankle strap. the color already makes them stand out but the strap detail makes them the focal point.

What do you think about her choices??

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails