homehomeconnectabout


9.27.2010

219: Casual Cool


I still remember my favorite pair of jeans. Ever.
I was a senior in high school and I bought a pair of MUDD super flare jeans in a light wash blue. They were thin and looked so good on. I wore those babies out!

When I saw this pic of Ashley those jeans are the first thing that popped into my head. Now, ten years later, I have an affinity for DARK washes on any jean that I wear. But I still LOVE me a super flare pair of jeans. Skinnies, cropped, BF and boot cut all live in my closet but I will be rocking the flares all season long.

And really how COOL is this outfit?
It reminded me to bust out my McQueen scarf and pair it with my leather jacket.
If I only I can look that cool {sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails