homehomeconnectabout


6.15.2010

Outfit of the Week

I have been obsessing over Nicole Richie's lines lately and I knew that I had to add a Winter Kate piece to my wardrobe. I love that Nicole has embraced her boho chic style into her designs. I think that she always looks great and I want to embody that as well.

Here is how I wear my piece...

Winter Kate Jasmine Cardigan
Such a versatile piece (which is why I bought it)
Looks great casual but can be worn dressier as well.
The ends can also be tied up to look totally different.

I wear it with the sleeves rolled up to above my elbows.
Paired with...

J Brand Cut off shorts
I feel like a shorter pair of shorts are best with the flowy cardigan.
The more distressed the better!

Throw on a white tank underneath...

T by Alexander Wang
Keep it simple. I like to wear tanks that are not skin tight. The Alexander Wang T's are SO comfy and roomy. But you can wear a Hanes wife beater as well. Or any tank for that matter.

Shoes can make or break the outfit.
I think you should wear heels to dress up a more casual outfit or throw on gladiator sandals or flip flops.
Depends on the atmosphere and how comfortable you are in heels. HIGH heels ;)

Steve Madden Caryssa in Green Seude

These shoes are my newest obsession. So high and actually super comfy. this heel is great for those with a wider foot. I saw a girl wearing the green pair a few weeks ago and I knew I had to have them. I love how it brings out the green in the cardi. I also bought them in black. They come in 5 seude colors, patent leather, exotics and so on. I think that there are more than 11 color choices! Find your perfect pair!

No outfit is complete with out ACCESSORIES
My personal favorite addtion to ANY outfit.

House of Harlow 1960 Feather Station Necklace
Staying on theme with Nicole Richie products I found this necklace and new it was the PERFECT tie in to the cradi and the shoes. Green and Gold are an amazing combination! This necklace is modeled after feathers! Cool huh!
Throw on a bunch of gold bangles and an oversized gold watch and you are good to go!


{all images via nordstrom.com}

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this whole look. Fantastic, I would totally wear this entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails