homehomeconnectabout


6.22.2010

126: Tye me up

{image via peoplestylewatch.com}

I have realy been trying to find outfits that are a little more casual and something that we can all wear. I love dresses and fancy shoes but there are only so many places that I can wear them. I posted about a casual outfit that I LOVED and I think that this is another way that you can wear that same look. Jessica is wearing a slim fitting pair of BF jeans and a great wrap with a basic tee underneath. She is carrying a Fendi Spybag and wearing Jessica Simpson collection open toe clogs. I think that Jess looks AMAZING in this pic. Fresh, young, casual AND trendy.
 Tye dye is a print I am glad was brought back from the Eighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails