homehomeconnectabout


6.08.2010

114: all about the BF's

Nothing makes me happier than wearing my boyfriend jeans. They are the most comfy pants I have ever owned. Did I mention that I own 3 different pairs? Like I said...LOVE! The reason I own more than one pair is due to the fit and the shoes I can wear them with. I have a pair that is not super baggy that look good with a lot of my heels and booties. I have a cropped pair that doesn't need to be rolled up as much that looks great with flats and sandals. And then I have  baggy pair that I tend to dress up so I don't look so sloppy but I also throw on a sweatshirt and flip flops for those "I just don't care" days. Plus they look good with most everything: basic t, flowy blouse, flirty tank top, cardigans, blazers and on and on! And you can accessorize the heack out of them. Fedoras, scarves, chunky jewelry and head bands. The possibilities are endless! They are perfect.

This picture of Hilary Duff is exactly the look I am talking about above. Casual, comfy and cute!
{image via justjared.com}

Flats, a BIRKIN and a colorful scarf.
GREAT accessories.

Miss Haylie looks darling as well.
Oversized aviators.
Fantastic Statement Necklace.
Color of the season dress.
Lovely knotted, neutral heels.

SASSY SISTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails