homehomeconnectabout


6.16.2010

121: Jumpsuit LOVE cont.

A couple of days ago I shared how much I loved black jumpsuits as a chic evening wear alternative. I also love the jumpsuit for day wear. I love how one piece makes you look polished and put together. Jumpsuits are a blank canvas waiting to be painted. Accessories are the perfect way to funk up the outfit. Belts create a waist, a statment necklace or pair of earrings really standout, scarves give the look a more boho feel and your shoe possiblities are endless.

I HEART Lauren Conrad's entire outfit. From head to toe she looks PHENOMENAL.

{images via gossipcenter.com}

Lauren is wearing the Foldover Tapered Jumpsuit by 3.1 Phillip Lim, Christian Louboutin heels, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag and Ray Ban sunglasses. Belt: unknown. She was at The Grove to unveil her 'Got Milk' ad. Sassy, sophisticated and true to her California girl style.

I found this picture of Kourtney Kardashian yesterday. She was filming Keeping up with the Kardashians with her mom, sisters and baby Mason. I love the simplicity of the style and the color of the dress.
{image via gossipcenter.com}

Kourtney is wearing a jumpsuit by Bebe. Some KILLER Guiseppe Zanotti wedges. The Prada belt and shoes make the outfit!

1 comment:

  1. I always love lauren's beachy style and this is no exception.

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails