homehomeconnectabout


4.05.2010

Ninety two: Knock it off

There are so many jackets that are "inspired by" Chanel. In my last post I showed a gorgeous Chanel tweed jacket. Authentic AND expensive. Working for a large retailer I see some kind of tweed jacket incarnation by every designer out there. I have yet to buy one because I feel like I am cheating on Coco. And if I can afford a peice of Chanel a jacket would be the first clothing article that I would buy.

Browsing the web I saw this picture of Zoe Saldana and I loved her outfit. She has on a darling tweed jacket and jean combo. She looks polished and put together. And there you have one more example of how to mix highs and lows to create a personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails