homehomeconnectabout


1.01.2010

Boho Chic

Fashion is all about letting YOUR personality shine through creating personal style. Living in Southern California I am constantly torn on how to let my style show on my days off from work when I want to be comfy and casual. I think that dressing "Boho" is a great way to capture the fashionista spirit and still be comfortable.

My interpretation of how to wear Boho chic includes the following items:
  • Knit hats
  • Flowy maxi dresses
  • Flowy shirts
  • Floral or paisley prints
  • Long scarves
  • High waisted jeans
  • Ripped Bell Bottoms
  • Brown/Tan/Luggage booties
  • Fringe
  • Vests
  • Ponchos or Ruanas
  • Seventies frames in gold or rose gold and brown gradient lenses
  • Big Hoop earrings
  • Layers and layers of bangles
  • Long beaded "rosary" looking necklaces
  • Long, wavy "beach" hair

These celebs look amazing
Kim boho'd up a rather conservative outfit. The hat and scarf give her blazer a whole new look.
Nicky's Hat and booties also Boho up a quite classic ensemble. I love that she is carrying a Birkin bag!
Nicole is one of three women who define Boho Chic (Kate Hudson and Vanessa Hudgeons are the other two). Nicole's personal style is ecclectic and fun. I love her hat, ruana and fringe booties.
Vanessa is wearing accesories that dress up a jeans and tee ensemble. Her booties and hair style tie her look together.
Hello Seventies! Rachel Zoe...head to toe Boho.

And then there is me...
I LOVE my knit cap for lazy days. I don't have to do my hair. And big earrings and glasses keep me from looking like a boy!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole Richie ALWAYS gets it right in my book! You look so cute in your hat!! <3

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails