homehomeconnectabout


10.10.2009

It has only just begun

I L-O-V-E fashion. Many people do. It has been a passion in my life since I was 9 years old and saw a fashion show for the first time. I wanted to be a Designer, but then I realized I hated sewing. Go figure. Fast Forward eighteen years. I attained a B.A. in Fahsion Merchandising from CSULB and have a fantastic position for a well known Specialty Retailer (didn't plan to have my career in Retail, but that is another story) and immerse and educate myself in fashion on a daily basis.


This blog will include a lot of me. My loves, my thoughts and my interpretation. But I hope it to be an entertaining and educational experience for others. Those who know nothing. Those who don't get Fashion. Those that eat, breathe and sleep fashion. And many others.


Welcome to my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails