homehomeconnectabout


9.27.2013

Currently Crushing

Happy Friday, friends!
Just wanted to pop on really quickly to share some items that I am currently crushing on. I have been online browsing shopping and these pieces all need to make their way into my closet. Asap!

I am headed out to celebrate one of my BFF's birthdays and headed to a concert. The usual! Haha. Hope you all have an incredible weekend!


 Kimonos are the easiest thing to throw on and I love the detailing in this one! You can wear it with any color shirt and it will look good! I would size down on this piece as a lot of fabric can overwhelm your body and make it look larger than you are! I bought this in the small/medium! 


  I have been dying to buy a new watch. I am loving emerald and the face of this watch is gorgeous! Plus emerald is my birth stone so I feel like I have a special bond to it. Haha. I love the simplicity and the crystals in place of numbers.


 Coated denim is all the rage, this season. I don't like to spend a ton of money on really trendy pieces. I have been a fan of Old Navy denim for a long time. These fit great, I did NOT size up like the reviews say online. I tried on my normal Old Navy size and they fit perfectly.


 Who doesn't love neutrals and animal print? I know I am a sucker! This blouse is so perfect for Fall and very versatile. I can picture so many outfits in my head wearing this pretty blouse!


 Another basic to add to your closet. I am always looking for the perfect blouse to throw on. This is woven and not a tee, which I LOVE. Throw on a scarf and you will look super polished and cute!


 Perfect. Black. Wedges.
Need I say more? Ok, I will. This is a very similar style to the nude wedges I have worn over and over and over again. You can dress these up or down. They look good with dresses, shorts, jeans, anything. I think everyone needs to own these!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails