homehomeconnectabout


6.04.2013

What I Wore: Trend Explosion

Oh hey! 
Don't adjust your computer screens, my outfit really is this bright. Not only is it bright but I have a whole lot going on. I like to call this an explosion. Haha.

Let me list all of the trends I am wearing...
Brights/Neons
Mirrored Sunnies
Camo Print
Boho Braids
Sweatshirt with Shorts
Bright Blue Nails
Gold Jeweled Accents

It's a lot BUUTTTTT I think it works. Obviously since I wore it, photographed it and blogged it. I know this look is not for everyone. So what do you think?

Trend Explosion
 

What I Wore:

Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Mossimo 'Nina' (I want them in snake and yellow as well)
Camo Scarf: No name from a local boutique (this one is an almost exact replica)
Earrings: Kate Spade

Linking up with Real Girl Glam and The Pleated Poppy

1 comment:

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails