homehomeconnectabout


6.11.2013

What I Wore: Summer Uniform #1

I really don't understand how the days pass so quickly! They are flying by. It is a bit crazy but totally fun! My weekend consisted of a concert on Friday night, a 30th birthday for a dear friend on Saturday and then spending time with a friend in from out of town on Sunday. Weekends like this remind me how blessed I am to be surrounded by such incredible people. 

During the Summer I tend to wear a variation of two different "uniforms". The first one is a dress, usually a maxi, with a hat and flat sandals. This dress from Kiki La' Rue is perfect. It fits well, has pockets and comes in a variety of color combos. This combo happens to be my favorite.  Peach and mint are two colors that look great with my coloring AND emphasize an incredible tan (not that I have one yet)! I paired it with a Panama hat, which is one of the best purchases I have made. Bad hair days be gone! I am obsessed with my nude flip flops. They are perfect and go with everything. All three of the pieces are bound to be worn out by the end of the Summer.

Summer Uniform #1

What I Wore:

Panama Hat: Nordstrom, old (Best Option)
Sandals: Gap
Earrings: Kate Spade
Necklace: Stella and Dot

4 comments:

  1. You look so freakin cute, I love this whole look. I would steal it from you if I could ha ha:)this is totally my style....LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maxi! The hat is so cute, I really need to find a panama hat too! If you get a chance, please link this up to my WHAT WE WORE party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/wardrobe-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that dress too! looks so great on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! The colors of this maxi dress are so pretty & that hat looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails