homehomeconnectabout


4.02.2013

What I Wore: Kind of Girly

Happy Tuesday!
I am still trying to recover from a very busy weekend. 
I swear that everything always happens all at once, at least in my life!
 I have a pretty busy week ahead of me, too!


This look is more on the girly side for me. I am not one who gravitates to ruffles, at all. I am also not huge on florals or lots of lace. I favor more simple looks and fabrication, straight lines and shaping that contours. I normally wouldn't buy a top like this because it adds bulk to my mid section. But paired with skinny jeans and sandals keeps the rest of the look simple and shows off my shape. What do you think???

Kind Of Girly

What I Wore:

Top: H&M, very old (Similar)

4 comments:

  1. I love tiered tops like this. I have a gray tiered tops just like yours by soft joie and I wear it all the time. I also pair it with skinnies. You look so good girl!

    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Twinsies. Haha. I keep this because it is so comfy yet looks somewhat cute and pulled together. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I think by tomorrow I will finally shake off my weekend! So tired too! You look great, per the usual. Love your hair here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you will get caught up! Being busy is so nice but you pay the consequences.

      Delete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails