homehomeconnectabout


3.27.2013

What I Wore: Chambray Pants

You guys!
When I find something that I LOVE I have to share it with you. I mean, I must! I picked up these pants at Target the other day. Chambray and Boot cut, I had NOTHING like them in my closet. I think that they are the perfect pair of pants for Spring! I am obsessed with Chambray anything because of the versatility of the color/fabrication.I rolled them up to wear with sandals but they are long enough to be worn a little dressier with wedges. They are so comfy. Plus I forgot how flattering boot cut can be (I LOVE my skinnies and extreme flares. Boot Cut has not been worn in at least 2 years! Craziness!). I imagine wearing these pants with a strappy white embroidered tank, or with a sheer white button up and a fedora. So many ideas for these new pants!

I paired the pants with my go to tee. Are you sick of seeing this tee in every color variation yet? For $8... It really is a no brainer. I recently picked it up in a neon coral and pastel stripe. And I own multiples in white and gray. Since the tee is so plain, and the pants are plain I sassed up the look with a scarf and bold gold accessories. Simple, yet chic. 

Chambray Pants


What I Wore:

Sandals: Valentino 'Rock stud', last years color (Same sandal in bronze)
Scarf: c/o World Market
Belt: BP, SOOOOO OLD!

7 comments:

  1. I love this look. Simple, chic, yet out together. Those pants are way cute. I too wore boot cut the other day and forgot how much I liked them

    ReplyDelete
  2. that scarf is super cute! great comfy and classic outfit!

    I'm visiting from WIWW! Love, Traci Michele http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-wore-lots-of-yellow-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look cute on you and COMFY!! You seriously can't beat Target. -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these like 2 weeks ago and didn't have time to try them on, then forgot about them. Thanks for the great reminder! I need to go back & pick them up. They look so cute on you! Love that you kept everything else simple. And of course LOVE the sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the simple looks is fabulous! the scarf really makes it all pop
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are so flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails