homehomeconnectabout


2.15.2013

Coffee Date/Hang Out Sesh

 Happy Friday!
I hope that you will join me for coffee today! I am loving this series and the opportunity to share with you all. I am linking up with my friend Alissa, so if you are joining me on this hang out sesh I suggest you go link up and see what other women are sharing!
 
Today's topic is '5 Random Things you don't know about me". I have written a few posts with random facts so I decided to Vlog this post. First one and it is awkward! So hard not to critique myself. So many Umm's and I say "S's" weird which I never noticed. My mom always says I talk fast and slur words. Totally noticed that. I could go on and on but I will spare you! So take a few minutes and watch! Let me know what you think!


Do you have any random facts that you want to share with me? Since this isn't my "usual spill it" type coffee date/hang out sesh post I still want to give you a reason to interact! I like randomness in people, so SHARE!!

I hope that you all have a GREAT weekend! 
I will be back with a style post on Monday!




***Sorry the video is small. I am still learning. Any suggestions are welcomed***

12 comments:

  1. Love the vlog! They're so fun!

    I like the 5 Random Things tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!! i love that color combo on you!!
    and holy hannah - first pair of designer jeans??? You worked for Nordstrom?!!
    thats crazy! but i get it.
    you're trying to accentuate your waist, I'm trying to make myself look taller.....go figure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **blushing** Haha. Thank you! And I love the colosr too!

      I know, I did work there for so long. I would attempt to try on and never fit in them. I would cry. It was bad. Lol.

      Oh the things we do to look better. So hard!

      Delete
  3. hahaha omg you are too cute! AND seriously your x is an major effing LOSER!!! Ya I'm with Amber...i would have been hoarding designer jeans even if they didn't fit just for the chance that they might one day! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up! And Thank You! I didn't feel cute making that video. My ex was young, he isn't that bad. WHat he said was bad but he know it. Lol.

      And girl, that is too much of an investment to make in "hopes" they would fit. HAHAHA

      Delete
  4. Loved watching this! Sidenote - your hair looks amaze and I love the colors your're wearing too. Didn't you just get the Canon Rebel? Try shooting your videos with that! That's what I use when I do a video (which really isn't that often.. haha :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    {Enter My Giveaway for a Monogram Leather Clutch Here!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you liked it. THANK you, i am still adjusting to be blonder again. I did just get the Rebel but I didn't know how to use it. I do now!! I will probably ask you to help me when I do. Do you edit your videos or just post them?

      Delete
  5. OMG I want to beat your college boyfriend up!!!!! Rude, rude rude! You are clearly better off without him! xoxox
    oh and I totally agree with you about texting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA... I wanted to beat him up to. It has been a LONG time. He isn't an awful person and I have forgiven him. He did apologize!

      and texting is a necessary evil. Glad I am not alone in my thinking

      Delete
  6. OMG you are beyond adorable!!! Loved watching your video. It's so funny that in the blogging world we always look at pictures of one another & read text but never get to hear someones voice. So nice to put a voice with a face :) Great job on the first vlog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think the same thing. I am always surprised when people don't sound like I expected them to. Haha. I need to practice the video process. I felt awkward and am way too critical!

      Delete

comments from INSPIRING people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails