Happy Hump Day!
We are half way though the week. Woohoo!
I mentioned in Monday's post that I had attended my first Stella and Dot Trunk Show. I had obviously heard of the line, seen the pics in magazines and have a ton of friends that own many pieces. I just had not jumped on the bandwagon. I am seriously sad that I feel like I have missed out. I want to make sure that you don't miss out on all of the great things that they have. I decided to host an online Trunk Show. I hope that you will click on the links, look around at the site and hopefully fall in love with one, two or ten pieces! Remember that jewelry makes GREAT gifts so make sure that you keep an eye out for your friends, family and loved ones!
My LONG list of items I "need".
I want to make things a little easier for you and share my favorite pieces. You will see them all below! I also LOVE that they sell pendents and a ton of charms. They sell just the chain so you can make up any combination you want. Or you can buy a necklace with a charm and continue to add to it. You can personalize necklaces by birthstone, zodiac sign, initial or religion. So many fun options!
Statement necklaces, layered pendents, arm parties and over-sized cocktail rings are all on trend right now. Do not shy away from the big pieces, they often make the biggest impact and complete a look. You have seen a lot of my looks completed with a statement necklace and now you can copy me! ;)
1. Windsor Tassel Necklace: Mixed metals, fringe AND pave crystals? The perfect every day piece that can be worn alone or with smaller, layered pendents.
2. Petra Fringe Earrings: I DIE! I must own these. I love anything with an Art Deco look! I would wear these with jeans, tee and killer stilettos or dressed UP!
3. Soiree Trio Cocktail Ring: I am LOVING mixed metals and I can wear this ring with ALL of my jewelry. I love the pave stones as well.
4. On the Mark Necklace: An every day piece designer by Maya Brenner... yes please! I have a little obsession with arrows and tribal print. This necklace is perfect.
5. Tempest Necklace: Holy Statement! This cecklace can be worn a couple ways. I love that it is "tough" yet romantic. Heavy duty chains with ribbon is very Lanvin inspired.
6. Hematite Cupchain Bracelet: The perfect piece to wear alone or in a big, fat arm party. I love that it is a wrap around bracelet. So fun!
7. Renegade Bracelet: EVERYONE has the bracelet and NEVER takes it off. It is fun, fany and fierce. Spikes are such a cool touch to any arm party!
8. Pegasus Necklace: You saw this on me in Monday's post. It has a tribal feel and the color is incredible. I wore it with a crew neck tee and skinnies the other night. Outfit complete!
9. Vitality Necklace: I love how dainty this necklace is. I would layer it with the On the Mark and a couple other small pieces I already own.
10. Lillith Fringe Earrings: The perfect going out earring. I am a huge fan of black, wearing it often. These will look great with a monochromatic look or with a pop of color. They will make a statement! Wear your hair up to show them off.
11.Bryant Park Scarf: Stella sells scarves! What? EVERY woman needs some leopard print in their closet. Don't want to go as bold as I have? Then buy this baby!
HOT OFF THE PRESS...
(I literally got confirmation from my fabulous stylist, Lauren, as I was writing the post. WOOT! WOOT!)
I have ANOTHER Giveaway for anyone that purchases something from my TRUNK SHOW!
If you buy a piece using any of the links (make sure that its says Mandy Christiansen's Trunk Show in the top left corner) than your name will go into a drawing to win either the Love, Courage or Light bracelet! Your choice of one!
They are the cutest "friendship" bracelets. Since I consider you all FRIENDS I would love to gift someone a bracelet for shopping with me!
I hope you love everything as much as I do!
Have fun shopping!!